Net Neutrality Policy
Verso Networks and WiFiHood believe in an open Internet. Our policy has not changed with the repeal of Net Neutrality and is as follows:
– All Internet traffic is treated equally for all content providers.
– We only throttle traffic based on subscriber’s service speed, not by any content criteria.
– We use CoS and QoS to prioritize real-time traffic (voice and video) equally for all traffic.
– We do not use DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) for any purpose.
– We reserve the right to engage in reasonable network management practices to protect the network and enforce the Acceptable Use Policy.